Wednesday, May 18, 2011

So This Is A Blog

So I've done it. I made me a blog. I couldn't help myself. All the cool kids were doing it. Here was our conversation:

Cool Kids: "Hey, you! We all made blogs!"
Me: "Who are you? Why are you telling me this?"
Cool Kids: "GO MAKE A BLOG! DO IT NOW!"
Me: (sobbing) "Why are you yelling at me?"
Cool Kids: "Come on, man! It's the right thing to do, man!"
Me: "... I'm a girl..."
Cool Kids: "Just go make one!"
Me: (scared, wanting to get away from these people) "Okay, okay! Just don't hurt me..."

End scene.
But this DOES have a purpose, contrary to popular belief. As a writer, I have writer-y needs and habits, and so, this is yet another one of those habits. To quench the thirst of words! To talk about whatever author topics I feel the longing to discuss! To fulfill my empty writer heart! (My writer heart is in the shape of a typewriter, by the way. I wish I had a typewriter. I would name it Bubblegum.)
Also, this is being made purely to put off working on a term paper.
I have nothing else to say, other than this valuable piece of information that is highly intelligent and fantastically profound:
I have banana ice cream. WITH chocolate chips. OHHHHHHHHHHHH snap.

Peace & sprinkles, people.

1 comment: