Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Miss Middleford, You Are A Badass

I'm on the last chapter! BD
I refer to my book which I will call Viola, because that is what I call it all the time anyways, and the actual title might actually be longer than the book series itself. Just for general information's sake, Viola will consist of at least five books, and if I'm lucky, a movie deal, a couple graphic novels, and a line of t-shirts that will invade a mall near YOU!
Anyway... back to happiness.
Actually, I'm about halfway through the last chapter, so I have 50% left, which makes me even happier. And THEN, my happiness is pushed even FURTHER because I wrote a segment/mini-chapter (I was on a roll) that was filled with both awesome/creepy-tastic-ness. Seriously, I was cringing at the same time I was going, "OhmygoshthismightbethecoolestthingI'veeverwritten." Mind you, I do often think that every time I write something cool and creepy, but hopefully, this is not just in my head. I usually try to separate my imagination from reality, but occasionally, I do see a Unicorn.
Or a Uni-Moose-Icorn.
Mwahahahahaha. ;D
On another note, I'd like to finish off this post of happiness with a picture of my new idol:
Elizabeth: Mess With Ciel and She Will Kick Your Ass
Lizzy, we salute you.

No comments:

Post a Comment