Friday, August 19, 2011

It's Late. I Have No Title For This.

It's 1:06 in the AM. Feeling less than fantastic, as my stomach does not like me. So I blog instead of sleeping.
BOOK WRITING UPDATE TIME! The update being that I'm currently not writing. The section of my brain that writes like a mad person kind of went into intensive care a few weeks ago. I was greeted at my doorstep by some ridiculous form of writer's block that I NEVER invited into my home, so while that's here, I've decided to take a small break from writing Viola. In the meantime, I do other things that mostly distract me, in the hopes that my creativity will recuperate and give me new plot bunnies and thus make things all nice and shiny again. It's been working out okay so far, but I'd be a big freakin' liar if I said that I didn't miss Viola. She isn't exactly returning my calls, due to my unexpected vacation, but give it time. She needs me as much as I need her. We coexist. Basically, we're Reese's Peanut Butter Cups.
Stomach all better now! It likes to mess with my head, too... which really makes no sense at all, but honestly, does anything make sense around 1 AM?
Now I'm starting to get sleepy, and while I probably won't go to bed for at least another twenty minutes, I'm gonna go spend my time doing things on the internet that won't take too much brain power. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment