Friday, July 8, 2011

Exhaustion Invades The Blog

INTERNET!!!!!!!! Why must you be so slow????????? I love you; don't you love me? I thought what we had was special!!!! *rejection*
Sleepy. So... sleepy...
I have applesauce. Or, I suppose, "had" is the appropriate term. Because I finished off all of the applesauce. The applesauce is past tense now.
The attempted nap did not work. I laid there and closed my eyes and waited to doze for about forty minutes. FAIL.
SLEEP. SLEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEP. I WANTS YOU.
I suppose I might as well mention something related to anything relative and relevant. I SUPPOSE. (I like caps lock, in case it wasn't obvious.)
I got off of my butt and started the editing process, and I was surprised to find that it actually wasn't as bad as I initially thought. Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.
Is there such thing as a couch being TOO comfy? Because mine might be trying to eat me.
But if that's the case, WHY CAN'T I SLEEP?!?!?!
...
Must listen to the Tangled soundtrack now to ease my displeasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment